Sunday School Class:
• Buddy Break Respite Events
• Pairing Buddies for Friday Night Kids Klubs
• Sunday School Class
• A buddy for each student
• Instruction and materials geared to learning ability and learning style
• Accommodations for disabilities
• Individualized Behavior Management System as appropriate
• Supported Typical Classes with peers with a buddy for each student, who facilitates learning and socialization within the typical classroom he or she would attend.
The class takes place in classroom E1B, which is downstairs in the Education Building and it is during our 9:55 service.
The placement of each child is individually determined based upon observation, parent interview, available staff, and the student’s needs. To learn more, or to request a parent interview contact our Special Needs Ministry Team.