We understand that sometimes our lives are seriously affected by the brokenness of the world in which we live.
Sin has wreaked havoc and affects every area of our existence. There are times when we need to give focused attention to a situation or circumstance. If that time comes for you and you call HGC for a counseling appointment, here is what you should expect:
• to be connected to a caring, competent pastor/counselor
• to have God-centered counseling sessions
• to receive biblically based and compassionate guidance while working toward achievable goals
• to receive at the end of our time, depending on the situation, a clear plan of action and recommendations for you to follow.
• to receive, if needed, a referral to a specialized, outside Christian counselor or professional whom we know and trust.